Live : Sunday Sangha – 4th June 2023
This session is led by Peace Twesigye.
Sit with our global community LIVE every Sunday. Our 90-minute Sunday Sangha features rich dharma teachings, guided meditation, and interactive Q&A with our teacher.
Start Time: 11am PT (L.A.) / 2pm ET (N.Y.) / 7pm BST (London) / 8pm CEST (Paris)
This is session is freely-offered, but dana/donations are invited to help us meet our substantial running costs and to support our teachers. To donate, please click here. We appreciate your generosity 🙏
📌This session will be held on Zoom. Once you’ve registered, please click on the link in your Zoom confirmation email to join the session.
Please click here for help with joining, or contact us for further support.
Need help getting started? Follow our guide below.
How To Join
Registering for the week’s Daily Meditation sessions:
- Click on Join Now above.
- If you are not logged in you will be guided through the login or registration process
- You will have the option to donate in advance, or join the live session directly
RSVP for the session in Sangha Live Connect (our community platform):
- Once you have clicked on Join Session, you will enter the Sangha Live Connect platform
- If prompted to create a profile, enter any relevant information and click on ‘Continue’.
- The “Daily Meditations” space will appear in the left sidebar; click on it to access the space.
- Click on ‘RSVP’ for the sessions you would like to join. You will receive reminder emails for any session that you RSVP for.