Wake up and breathe in community, Monday through Friday.
Daily Meditation sessions are offered every weekday morning for 1 hour, including guided meditation and dharma teaching. Each new week our Daily Meditation sessions are led by a world-renowned Buddhist teacher, based on a unique theme of their choosing.
During these challenging times we are offering our Daily Meditation sessions freely, on a dana/generosity basis.
Three reasons to join:
1. Build a healthy routine — learn how to meditate, and strengthen that meditation practice through dedication and regularity. Commit to take your seat each morning, tap into loving awareness, and enjoy your day with full presence.
2. Find comfort in the sangha — navigate common feelings of loneliness and isolation during the pandemic, by connecting with other conscious meditation practitioners across the globe.
3. Deepen your understanding — explore heart opening Buddhist concepts with wise teachers, in the comfort of your own living room.
Join us M-F mornings for Daily Meditation at the following times around the globe:
◦ 7-8 am BST / 8-9 am CEST (LIVE SESSION)
◦ 8-9 am East Coast North America (replay w/ live chat)
◦ 8-9 am West Coast North America (replay w/ live chat)